New year, new life they say.
For this new year I promised myself to write down some resolutions and to stick to them. It’s the first time that I’m doing this so I’m hoping to accomplish them.
- Health and Fitness: during 2015 I read all about it, I followed all types of fitness accounts and I think that now that I have learnt a lot about it it’s time to do it. Last year after my pregnancy and during postpartum I didn’t make the healthiest decisions for myself, so now it’s time to work on that. I have already enrolled to a gym near my home, so we will see how this goes.
- To start my own blog and continuing with it all year: I have started the blog so now I just have to continue writing.
- To travel again: we used to travel 3 or 4 times a year but last year we didn’t as I chose not to travel during my pregnancy. Now it’s time to use the passport again and to travel with the little one included of course.
- To enjoy more of the city of London: This is a resolution that I have done with my husband, to enjoy the city more, to go to the theatre and other events.
- To have more dates with my husband: Now we have our little princess and we love to have family time, but we also want to continue to have our dates, so we promised ourselves to have dates more often.
- To read more books: I used to read a lot and when I say a lot I mean a lot. I used to be able to finish a book in 3 days but I have stopped reading. I have 5 or 6 books waiting for me to to be read and I also have a very long wish-list, so less smartphone and more books.
- To stop worrying about everything: I want to break that worry-habit that I have and enjoy more the things that are happening in the present. Sometimes I spend more time worrying about the future than living in the present.
So these are my resolutions for 2016. Which ones are yours? Maybe I can find other resolutions to add to my list.