After a long break I am back with my blog, I was a little lost and almost without time to sit and focus on a post, but it’s a new month and I’m going to try my best to continue with the blog.
Yesterday Audrey turned 6 months, already half a year, it is incredible how time flies, she is such a great baby, I can’t express how proud I am of my baby girl.
Audrey as of 6 months
- Sleeps through the night (she’s been doing this since she was 3 and half months)
- Goes to bed between 8-9 pm and wakes up between 7-8 am
- She already started with solid foods
- She smiles and laughs, she is such a happy baby
- Can roll over front- and backwards
- Can sit up.
- She can reach for objects (everything goes in her mouth)
- She interacts with our dog and she loves her
- She loves music
- Her favourite cartoon is one called Gazoon
She has all her meals during the day, she takes 5 bottles during the day, even though some of them she doesn’t finish, but this is going to change very soon because of the introduction of solid foods. She can’t crawl yet but she is “learning” how to do it. She doesn’t have any teeth yet.
Things that Audrey doesn’t like:
- Changing clothes
- Being alone
- That you do the sound “eeeeeh” with a serious tone.
It seems like it was yesterday when I went to the hospital to give birth to her and she can already do a lot of things. You won’t know this feeling until you have your own baby, do enjoy every second of them because time really really flies by.